Vision, Mission & Philosophy
The vision of DK Education is to scaffold teacher’s professional development and scaffold their professional development in terms of skills, teaching strategies, knowledge and adapt seamlessly to the need of 2021 students.
- To train teachers to take care of their own wellbeing and of their students.
- To create livelihood opportunities for teachers who have lost their jobs due to pandemic or retired, but have a wealth of knowledge, and engage them productively.
- To train educators and help them understand and implement the essence of NEP 2020 in its true spirit.
- Provide opportunity for professional development and in-service training for teachers which is flexible, affordable, customized, and contextual for Indian schools.
- To provide opportunities of learning, sharing & collaborating with reference to academic resources and best practices.
- To support teachers in academic writing
- To make educators communicate sensitively and appropriately with their students and other stakeholders giving utmost importance to social and emotional wellbeing of their students.
- Recognize and reward educators and schools across the globe for their excellence.